Thursday, April 24, 2008

Clarification on Last Post


Evidentally, some of you have taken my last post the wrong way.

I use a sarcastic tone when I write so please don't take every word literally. My goal was not to diminish what my parents went through in raising all five of us (sports, school, etc) but to illustrate how kids demand so much of your attention and mental sharpness . My parents over time learned how to balance out their energy output so as to give us kids as much attention and focus as possible while still getting things done everyday. My parents were NOT lazy in any way shape or form. New parents like me are still learning this art of balance. Overtime, I am sure that I will. I just hope I can develop this trait over time to the high degree that my parents have.




No comments: